I think that even harry doesnt know what a cappucino is
I mean, the reason is pretty depressing. Hermione’s had a muggle upbringing, Ron’s had a wizard upbringing, Harry’s had neither.
What a great way to start my morning
With a cappuccino and a broken heart
1. They are stopping people from giving blood to protestors who are bleeding out
2. They are forcing doctors not to report number of deaths and injuries
3. They have hit people with real steel bullets instead of rubber one’s
4. They are sending severely injured people home without giving them proper treatment
sometimes i wake up with a very urgent thought on my mind and it’s usually pretty dumb like ‘je suis un pomme' or 'root beer fairytales' but this morning i woke up and sat there for a second and all i could think was
the frenchiest fry
I JUST LAUGHED OUT LOUD IN CLASS
that’s it. that’s the whole show.
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
He and Legolas never had a single conversation, the only words ever spoken between them were, “and my bow”.